Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Letter Home!! Day 2 of MTC!!

Elder Langford seems to love the MTC!  P-Day will be on Monday and a longer more detailed letter is promised! :)
 Elder Langford Writes (and I'll paraphrase),
"I have special permission and 15 min to write to you until P Day.  I want you to know that I'm absolutely Loving it here!! It's so structured and the days are so long, but so amazing.  They go by fast, even though they're long...It makes no sense, but it does!! I feel like I've been here two weeks already!  I feel so excited and more ready to go into the field every hour! Such a strong spirit resides here as well, second only to the temple they've said!  Still seems surreal but it's all part of the fun!.......The food does give you terrible gas, but hey, what can you do!  I'll give more details when I can write longer on P Day (Monday).  Love you all so MUCH!! I want to bear my testimony to all of you of how true the gospel is.   Search, ponder, and pray as you read the scriptures and continue to build your relationship with your Heavenly Father.  He loves you all sooo much!  Thanks again for your letters!  I'll write you ASAP!!   Love You!  Elder Langford"

No comments:

Post a Comment