Monday, February 18, 2013

Too busy to blog this week!!
February 18, 2013
Hey everyone,
Sorry I don't have as much time now :/ I have to write a lot more to the President now that I'm training and the district leader. I think from now on I'm going to be a bit more frugal with my time and just have it all ready to write right then.  I'll get better at this... Haha it's been a little bit of a stressful week, but it's been good! It's amazing how the mission really just picks apart all your weaknesses... I mean, when you pray to be guided by the spirit, and to have the spirit in all things, sometimes in order to get what you wish for, you get to go through a nice batch of refiner's fires :)  So yeah it's been a long week, but it's been really good one at the same time!

Elder Packard's doing great! He's the perfect companion! He's made it real easy to train! He's 18!  He's full of energy and if you didn't know it, you'd think he'd been out here a year already.

Hey ran out of time today!!!! AHHHH!!
Just know that it was 36 degrees and humid... biking to the church in the morning was noooooooot warm to say the least... um, So i gotta go. I know this was really lame, but I love you all and will hopefully write more next week! God Bless :D :D Keep on praying!
Love, Elder Langford
 

No comments:

Post a Comment