Monday, December 23, 2013

"Beward of Fans!" "Singing and Playing Piano at Church." & "Smiling because the Gospel is True."

Merrrrry Christmas!!!! 
Just to start things off, I want you all to know, that you should always be aware of your surroundings, especially when you're hanging up things on your wall... and there's a fan looking to hit you in the ear... I nailed it, hard enough that the whole fan stopped it's full rotation... We were in the middle of a phone call to the sister missionaries, and we were talking to them about a study on positivity. PERFECT TIMING!!!  I got to testify towards the fact that I have TWO EARS!!  so one didn't hurt as bad!!

I'm so sorry to everyone... I spent way to much time on emailing Christmas notes to people, and now, I'm out of time....  I'll be saying some of the points of this week in next week's letter as well...
Highlights of the Week:
We've seen miracles!
We've had the most humble of investigators!!
We've seen missionaries change their lives!!!
We've seen people feel the spirit, with a desire to change their lives!!!
We've been on exchanges with the assistants!!
Our bikes have been plastic wrapped by one of my sons (Missionaries)!
I FOUND A SRIRACHA SHIRT AT WAL MART! 
and......
I LOVE it when missionaries come up to my companion and me, asking, "Why are you so happy all the time?"  and we get to say with smiles ear to ear, "BECAUSE THE GOSPEL'S TRUE!!!"

Ahh... ok... few more things...
We sang "O Holy Night"  in sacrament meeting and...
I played "Angels We Have Heard on High" in sacrament meeting, (CRAZY!!)
... but the most touching thing, was when the President pulled out his guitar, and played,
"Silent Night!"........ Wow.... I still feel the chills from that incredible performance! 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!  NEVER stop reading the Book of Mormon and you'll be able to see how many times your name is meant to be in that book!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! GIVE THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!
Love, Elder Langford

No comments:

Post a Comment